J&B has a mission to be a leader in protein produced goods, providing exceptional value in quality, cost, and service.
Commitment to quality starts with our company’s values — our customers and consumers need to be confident they’re receiving the freshest and safest products from J&B. We have stringent safety guidelines around all of our products as well as our vendor’s products. With two USDA inspectors on site, they are continuously evaluating our processes and making sure these processes are working appropriately.
- A state of the art, USDA approved anti-microbial intervention system that ensures every beef product that comes off our line is as safe as possible – including ground beef.
Fully Temperature Controlled Supply Chain
- Temperature controlled storage facilities and loading dock
- 75 trucks and 100 refrigerated trailers
- Safest possible environment for protein distribution
Certified & Inspected Production Facilities
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) inspected facilities
- Fully compliant Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized facilities
With our hundreds of thousands of facility square footage, we are a family business that is customer focused. All of our product solutions are created to serve the needs of our business partners and various markets. Let us help you grow your business.
- Custom cutting
- Portion Cuts
- High-Speed Automated Cutting
- Fresh and Frozen
- On Site Inventory
- Speed Tempering
- Blast & IQF Freezing
- Vacuum Tumbling
- Needle Injecting
- Multiple Proteins
- Flexible Packaging
- MAP Packaging
- Scanning and Traceability
- Fresh and/or Frozen
- Individual Cryovac
- Tray Pack